To become an excellent undergraduate program in carrying out university’s Tridharma in biodiversity, especially in conservation and bioprospection, which produces biology graduates who can play a role at national and global levels in advancing science, technology, and sustainable development.
- To carry out quality education, research, and community service activities, particularly in the aspects of conservation and prospection of the Indonesian biodiversity.
- To produce biology graduates that are able to play a role at the national and global level to advance science, technology, and sustainable development.
- Organizing education (teaching) with international standards that meet the University quality standards
- Conducting excellent research in the field of conservation and biodiversity
- Establishing partnerships with various parties to support qualified and high competitiveness education and research.
- To create graduates that:
- have professional ethics and has comprehensive knowledge in conservation and biodiversity and able to apply it effectively
- have the resilience to compete in the job market both at national and international levels
- have the independence in developing and creating new jobs for himself and others based on biological science.
“Bachelor in Biology who is able to design solutions to various problems professionally and ethically based on scientific methods using Biology concepts, especially conservation and biodiversity prospecting”.
PPROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOME
- Able to apply the basic principles of mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, and statistics in solving biological problems
- Able to connect the principles of biology when analyzing problems, especially in aspects of biodiversity conservation and prospecting
- Able to identify and manage biological resources and the environment based on conservation principles and biodiversity prospecting
- Able to identify a variety of innovative entrepreneurship activities independently and ethically
- Able to use software, basic instruments, standard methods for analysis and synthesis in general dan specific biological fields
- Able to use spoken and written language in Indonesian and English for academic and non-academic activities
- Have integrity, able to think critically, in a creative and innovative manner, and have an intellectual curiosity to solve problems as an individual or as part of a group
- Able to show effort in lifelong learning
- Able to provide alternative solutions for various problems that are present in the environment, society, and nation
- Able to formulate solutions for biology-related problems, especially in the aspect of biodiversity conservation and prospecting, using relevant principles of biology and technology and upholding ethics and norms, and demonstrating professionalism in the field of biology
- Able to recommend relevant principles of biology and technology in analyzing problems, especially in the aspect of conservation and prospecting of biodiversity for the benefit of the community
CURRICULUM STRUCTURE OF THE UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAME OF BIOLOGY
LIST OF ELECTIVE MODULES
THE FORMULATION OF PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES AND CURRICULUM
OFF-CAMPUS LEARNING ACTIVITIES