Research Group of Metabolomics and Chemical Ecology (MeCE) focuses on studying metabolites diversity in organisms related to their biotic and abiotic factors, their function for interaction among organisms (intra and inter specific interaction), as well as their benefit for human welfare.
- Metabolomics in animals, plants, and microbes collected from Indonesia
- Marine and Terrestrial Chemical Ecology of organisms in Indonesia
- Applied research related to Metabolomics and Chemical Ecology
To develop high-quality research, supervise graduate and undergraduate students, as well as build networking for local and global research collaboration in the area of Metabolomics and Chemical Ecology; To apply Metabolomics and Chemical Ecology for the society advantages.
Field of study:
- Chemical Ecology
- Natural Products
- Biochemistry and Biophysics
Head of Research Group:
Dr.rer.nat. Yasman, M.Sc. (Assoc. Professor)
- Dr. Ratna Yuniati (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Upi Chairun Nisa M.Sc. (Assistant Professor)
- Windri Handayani, M.Si. (Ph.D. candidate at Universitas Indonesia)
- Niarsi Merry Hemelda, M.Si. (Ph.D. Student at Okayama Univ. Japan)
- Windri Handayani, Cuk Imawan, Aminah Umar, Yasman, Retno Yunilawati, Dede Djuhana. 2021. Structural, optical, and broad-spectrum antibacterial properties of CuO-Ag nanoparticles biosynthesized using the extract of Diospyros discolor Willd. Advances in Natural Sciences: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 12(4): 045007
- Qonita Gina Fadhilah, Iman Santoso, Andi Eko Maryanto, Sarini Abdullah, Yasman. 2021. Evaluation of the antifungal activity of marine actinomycetes isolates against the phytopathogenic fungi Colletotrichum siamense KA: A preliminary study for new antifungal compound discovery. Pharmacia 68(4): 837–843.
- Rasyid A, Yasman, Putra MY. 2021. Current prospects of nutraceutical and pharmaceutical use of sea cucumbers. Pharmacia 68(3): 561–572.
- Fadhilah, Q.G., Santoso, I., Yasman. 2021. The antagonistic activity of marine actinomycetes from mangrove ecosystem against phytopathogenic fungi Colletotrichum sp. KA. Biodiversitas, 22(2), pp. 640–647.
- Yudasari, N., Wiguna, P.A., Handayani, W., Suliyanti, M.M., Imawan, C. 2021. The formation and antibacterial activity of Zn/ZnO nanoparticle produced in Pometia pinnata leaf extract solution using a laser ablation technique. Applied Physics A: Materials Science and Processing, 127(1), 56
- Inneke Kusanggraeni, Iman Santoso and Yasman. 2021. Antifungal production of Bacillus siamensis ldr against Aspergillus niger abp and art using rice starch as carbon source. Ecology, Environment and Conservation Journal, Vol 27, Suppl. Issue.
- Yasman, Arry Yanuar, Zeta Tamimi, S. Rezi Riadhi. 2020. In Silico Analysis of Sea Cucumber Bioactive Compounds as Anti-Breast Cancer Mechanism Using AutoDock Vina. Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Science, 16(1): 1-8
- Julendra, A. Sofyan, M. F. Karimy, Abinawanto & Yasman. 2020. Nutrient Utilizations and Intestinal Morphology of Broilers Treated with Lactobacillus plantarum AKK30 – Oligosaccharides Synbiotic. Tropical Animal Science Journal, 43: 158-168
- Lutfan Alharits, Niarsi Merry Hemelda, Yasman, Windri Handayani. 2020. Allelopathic activity of Dendrophthoe pentandra as a potential bioherbicide to inhibit seed germination and seedling growth of Eleusine indica. Nusantara Bioscience, 12: 33-39.
- Windri Handayani, Arie Listyarini, Yasman, Cuk Imawan. 2020. A Simple Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles on Cellulose Paper for Antimicrobial Applications. Materials Science Forum. 990: 191—196.
- Dharmayanti, N., J Supriatna, Abinawanto, Yasman. 2020.Characteristics of alginate content on Sargassum polycystum CA Agardh from western Java, Indonesia. IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci.404 (012020): 1—7.
- BR Putri, I Santoso, Yasman. 2020. Antagonistic potential of Bacillus siamensis LDR against Aspergillus niger ABP and ART. AIP Conf. Proc. 2242 (050017):1—7
- L Rahim, W Handayani, I Santoso, C Imawan. 2020. Screening of antibacterial activity from biosynthesized silver nanoparticles using Diospyros discolor Willd. Extract. IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci.481 (012010) : 1—6.
- R Nauli, R Yuniati, W Handayani. 2020. In vitro culture of leaf explant Melastoma malabathricum L. on Murashige & Skoog (1962) modified medium with thidiazuron (TDZ) and 1-naphthaleneacetic acid (NAA). IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci.481 (012025): 1—6.
Windri Handayani, Halwa Zukhrufa, Yasman, Cuk Imawan. 2020. Effectiveness of silver nanoparticles synthesized using Diospyros discolor Willd. (Bisbul) leaf extract for antimicrobial agents. AIP. Conf. Proc2314 (020007)
H Zukhrufa, W Handayani, Yasman, C Imawan. 2020. The effect of extract concentration of Diospyros discolor Willd. as silver nanoparticles synthesis. AIP. Conf. Proc2242 (050001): 1—7
Graduate Student Members:
- Windri Handayani (Ph.D Student, start 2018)
- Susilo (Ph.D Student, start 2020)
- Qonita Gina Fadhilah (Master Student, start 2019)
- Qory Herrahmawati (Master Student, start 2020)
- Seno Murdiono (Master Student, start 2020)
- Ayu Dara Kharisma (Master Student, start 2020)
- Abdurrahman Zaky (Master Student, start 2020)
- Abdullah Rasyid (Master Student, start 2020)
- Tiara Silva K. (Master Student, start 2021)
Undergraduate Student Members:
- Mohammad Hilmi Rizadha
- Rafif Abdul Aziz
- Hanifah Tsuraya
- Maria Kristiana
- Nurani Prima Dwiratri
- Reyhan Anindya Untoro
- Muhammad Raafi Wibisana
- Jessica Putri