•The Community Ecology focuses on functional interactions between communities of plants (producers), herbivores (primary consumers), predators (secondary consumers), and soil biota (decomposers) with regard to critical ecosystem services such as productivity, protection, nutrient cycling and storage.
•The Environmental Biology studies on the effects of natural and anthropogenic environmental change on plants, animals, their populations and ecosystems. Understanding mechanisms of action and physiological/behavioural adaptations to environmental stressors is vital to predicting impacts on populations.
Head of Research Group:
Dr.rer.nat. Mufti Petala Patria, M.Sc. (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Adi Basukriadi, M.Sc. (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Noverita Dian Takarina, M.Sc. (Associate Professor)
- Drs. Wisnu Wardhana, M.Si. (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Riani Widiarti, M.Si. (Assistant Professor)
- Drs. Erwin Nurdin, M.Si. (Assistant Professor)
- Dimas Haryo Pradana, M.Si. (Assistant Professor)